The Programme for current and future Board Directors
28th Edition Good Corporate Governance
Register for Good Governance to aspire to the Board of Directors, with the expert in Good Corporate Governance and the benchmark for Board Members.
6 reasons to register for the “Good Corporate Governance” Programe
- Boosting and developing professional careers thanks to IC-A’s recognised international prestige as a benchmark in good corporate governance.
- Designed by Board Directors that are experts in Good Governance for Directors, combining theory and practice.
- Independent teaching staff with national and international prestige and experience on Boards of Directors.
- Top-level attendees with whom to establish professional relationships.
- Compatible with professional practice.
- Programme valued by International Institutional Investors, Head-hunters, Nomination Committees, Regulators/Supervisors and Management.
Benefits of being accredited with an IC-A Certificate and/or Diploma
- Obtain a certificate, of recognised national and international prestige, as a connoisseur and guarantor of Good Corporate Governance.
- High-level professional networking to expand the network of contacts and have access to opportunities on Boards.
- You will have an additional endorsement that will position you favourably when applying for positions on Boards of Directors.
- Full capacity to perform the function of a Board Director.
- To act as a guardian of good governance on the Board of Directors, being aware of the trends and expectations of international shareholders and institutional investors.
Organisations that support us
The IC-A Professional Development and Board Director Training Programme is endorsed by international organisations such as:
Ways to register on good governance of Companies by the IC-A
Enrol on the core programme to obtain the
Good Corporate Governance Certificate
Aimed at entrepreneurs, current Board Directors, future Board Directors, sole administrators, partners of professional firms, Senior Managers.
It contains 5 modules that are taught over 8 days during approximately one term.
Register to obtain
Good Corporate Governance for Professional Board Directors Diploma
Aimed at Directors with more than 10 years’ experience on Boards of Directors, or those who hold the IC-A Certificate or have completed an in-house course on the roles and responsibilities of Directors and the Board of Directors, and who have served as a Director for some time.
If you wish to receive training at your own company:
IC-A in-house programmes in Good Corporate Governance for companies or entities at your organisation’s head office
Professional development activities designed ad hoc for Boards of Directors, Governing and Advisory Boards, Senior Management or Shareholders of large or small companies, business groups with international subsidiaries, entities or groups, associations or professional associations, among others.
The IC-A Good Corporate Governance programme for current and future directors is a highly sought-after asset to make progress in the professionalisation of the governing bodies of companies and organisations.